· Truro – Truro is Cornwall’s only city, it is the most southern city in Great Britain. Truro is easily accessible by Train from a number of stations in Mid Cornwall, such as Redruth, Camborne, Par, and St Austell. This direct line from London Paddington arrived in Truro in the 1860’s. Truro is good for shopping also, with lots of high street shops and boutique shops.
· Tehidy Country Park – Tehidy has over 9 miles of paths and 250 acres of woods and lakes to expore. There is also a café there, so after a long walk you can pop in for a cuppa. Tehidy was formally the estate of the Bassets, it was sold in 1915.
· FlowRider – Located in the Retallick Resort and Spa, it is the country's only FlowRider which allows people of any ability to surf every day! It is great fun for kids as well as adults.
· Eden Project – one of Cornwall’s most famous attractions, there are two huge biomes which house thousands of plants. A great day for all the family.
· The Lost Gardens Of Heligan – these are one of the most popular botanical gardens in the UK. The members of the Tremayne Family created the gardens from the mid 18th century to the beginning of the 20th century, the gardens are still part of the family’s estate.