Looking to surprise your loved one? Then look no further. We have some Cornish-inspired ideas for Valentine’s Day that we promise will please a range of personalities…
1. Why not delve back to your teenage days and go on a date to the cinema? Buy all your favourite snacks and luminous coloured drinks and relive the cliché – you never know, it may be more fun than you think! Cinemas in Cornwall –>
2. One word…Segway. Perfect for gadget geeks, outdoor adventures and fun-seekers. Experience these futuristic vehicles at Goonhilly Satellite Station in Helston for the ride of your life! Find out more –>
3. For thrill seekers, why not browse a range of activities on offer at experiencecornwall.com. There’s surfing, coasteering, power kiting, rock climbing, sailing and lots more to choose from. Take a look online –>
4. Do dinner with a twist. Instead of booking a fancy restaurant with an expensive wine menu, why not head to a niche and cosy restaurant like the Wheel House. Rated #1 on Trip Advisor and recommended by Aspects staff, the Wheel House serves fantastic, fresh seafood in a cosy and informal setting on Falmouth high street. Take a look at the reviews –>
5. Now Christmas is over and the crowds have dispersed, why not take your partner ice-skating at the Eden Project? Take a winter’s walk around the domes and stop off on your way home for an evening meal. Find out more and book online –>
For all you fortunate singletons we highly recommend you round up your friends for a meal or few drinks and take part in a ‘secret santa’ style gift exchange. After all, it’s the presents that matter, whoever you get them from!