- Property code
We know how important honest reviews are in helping you choose the best and most suitable property for your holiday. That's why we publish all reviews left by guests who have stayed with us.
We try to be as open and honest as possible with the reviews that we publish, and all reviews received, whether good or bad, are shown on our website. There are, however, rare occasions where a review may not be shown, particularly if they fall within the following categories:
- Submitted by a guest who asks to be kept anonymous, or for their comments not to be made public
- Submitted by a guest who hasn't stayed at the property
- Rude or containing bad language
- Factually inaccurate or presenting a distorted view of the situation
- If in the process of being investigated, we reserve the right to temporarily remove a review until resolved.
- Speculating on a non-existent set of circumstances
- Illegible or incoherent
All reviews are submitted by real customers who have stayed at our properties, and their names and holiday dates will be shown.